I am walking around the office talking about the new blog, how it is going to expose the wife's impatience of my impatience.
I am feeling rather pleased with myself because I have written a page on the blog like I said I would, and guess what, Jennifer hasn't managed to put a single line down on paper, so in my books she is at least a week away from getting anything up on here.
Jennifer hasn't become ruffled or even broke into a writing panic, she just keeps muttering something about quality over quantity and that some people are busy trying to earn a living! I make a mental note to have a chat with her later as I think she isn't factoring "fun time" into her day.
In a moment of total boredom, between clients and still reveling in one-up-manship I thought I would have a little surf of the world wide web. What did I expect to find? "Entertainment and intrigue", what did I find? Monkey's who urinate on themselves to attract lady monkey's!
In a moment of boyish enthusiasm I rushed into Jennifer's office to show off my wonderful and oh so interesting find on the internet, what I hadn't bargained for was Jennifer to be in consultation with two rather weepy clients who I had bumped her way because I was too busy!
I am in the "bad book" and by the look on the clients faces I will be lucky to not be branded a complete mental case to the wider public.
If you're interested in the article it can be found here from the reputable BBC, http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_9404000/9404757.stm
I'm off home now, I hope the "fun time" chat goes down well with Jennifer.....
Alex

No comments:
Post a Comment