Wednesday, 2 March 2011

She has only gone and done it!

Oh my god, Jennifer has gone and done it, she has blogged!!

Not only has she blogged but she has started her own blog, Jennifer refers to it as the "sister blog,"
I call it the "enemy within blog!" I mean why start an independent, what's the game plan? There must be one, I would have one, so she must have one too...

I can see where this is going, I knew as soon as she sent me the link! It smacks of CRTL+C, CRTL+V, which funnily enough the BBC ran a story on today.

Plagiarism, that's what it is! If it wasn't for the fact that we haven't got any money I would be online now looking for a good solicitor, one that specializes in copyright theft, identify theft and any other thefts I could throw in the mix.



This is war in my eyes, just like blu-ray V HD dvd, Windows V Mac and I know what side I'm on, I'm on my side!
Knowing which side my bread is buttered I am putting the link to the sister blog on here, some might think I am coward, others weak but I know that if I prefer my crown jewels to remain in place this is the best course of action!

Now here is the cunning plan fellow readers, I post the link and you decide whether to click or not to click!
Having studied NLP as part of my counseling role I know that I have already planted the message, the rest is up to you, don't let me down my crown jewels rely on your subconscious, now that is a thought! 

So here it is http://theirnotsoperfectmarriage.blogspot.com can you see what she has done there?
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of Jennifer's blog...

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment